Skip to content
Five monitoring & control solutions in one
VECTO is a Class-A power quality analyser capable of monitoring over 9,000 parameters in real time.
VECTO delivers pinpoint accuracy and real-time monitoring, ensuring engineers make informed decisions.
VECTO’s is machine learning and AI ready to deliver a smarter, more efficient power grid.
VECTO has a simple to use tariff and billing system that merges consumption and power quality
VECTO’s streams synchronised waveform data time stamped at ~100ns intervals.
- Ultra-fast & accurate frequency estimation
- 1Hz & 0.1Hz resolution oscillation spectra
- 10-min highest oscillation detected profiles
- Phasor oscillation and small signal analysis event monitors
- Enriched PQ dataset (retaining all phase info)
- Simultaneous multiple interval data streams
- Advanced PQ event monitors
- Large pre & post synchro waveform buffer
- Higher harmonic bands & prevailing phasors
- Automated event grouping & classification
- IEC61000-4-30 (Ed 3.0) Class-A certified
- PMU, Modbus, DNP3 & EN50160 (SCADA)
- Fast parameter update speed (one per cycle)
- Built-in 4x high speed event inputs & outputs
- Lua-based edge computing sandbox
- Custom applications e.g. FCAS & Fast FCAS
- Four quadrant time-of-use tariffs
- Combined billing
- Separate import, export & nett powers
- Separate import/export bills for prosumers
- Multiple interval data with separate channels for each interval
- GPS time synchronised to within ~100ns
- 50kHz fixed sampling rate
- Synchronised grid event snapshots through the XrossTrigger® mechanism
A synchronised view of the grid for a low total cost of ownership
The transformation of the power grid demands an evolution in monitoring & management.
By placing processing power at the point of measurement, VECTO makes grid-wide, synchronised comparisons possible, allowing engineers to focus on a specific point on the grid or many points at once. Instant notifications are sent the instant an event occurs, with high resolution recording and automated grouping and matching for post analysis.
VECTO provides the functionality of five systems in one for a cost effective, scalable and flexible solution that integrates seamlessly with your existing hardware.
Through advances in edge computing, big data analysis & data visualisation, VECTO delivers a comprehensive view across more than 9,000 simultaneous parameters.
Power Analyser | Power Quality Analyser | Micro Synchrophasor Analyser | Digital Fault Recorder | PMU | Modbus, DNP3, IEC61850 protocols
VECTO 3 is a state-of-the-art multifunction grid-monitoring and control system that delivers one of the most comprehensive GPS time-synchronised data streams available in industry today.
Features and benefits
- Broadband multifunction device—DC-50kHz
- Built-in interactive web interface to assist installers during installation.
- Linux-based platform with adaptable functionality: can grow with your needs
- Operate autonomous or as part of swarm—under control of VECTO Grid OS
- Permanent time & phase synchronised—within 100ns from absolute time
- IP-based communication with 2 x gigabit Ethernet, built-in 4G cellular modem & WiFi
- Encrypted communication & strong built-in cyber security
- Supports various industry protocols enabling integration with 3rd party systems
- Universal AC/DC PSU with built-in battery & support for power over Ethernet
Multifunction measurement & control platform
- PQI device—ED3.0 Class-A
- Revenue metering device—Class 0.2S
- PMU device—Class M & P
- Merging unit (10kHz streaming)
- Higher harmonics recorder (up to 25kHz)
- Small signal event & trend recorder
- SCADA transducer
You’re in full control with VECTO Grid OS
VECTO 3 streams data to the system’s monitoring & control platform, VECTO Grid OS, available on all smart devices.
Read more …
GPS time synchronised to within 100ns
data is rated and profiled on device
VECTO 3 data sheet
Learn more about the exceptional capabilities of the VECTO 3 devices. Get a download link sent to your email now: