• Ultra-fast & accurate frequency estimation
• 1Hz & 0.1Hz resolution oscillation spectra
• 10-min highest oscillation detected profiles
• Phasor oscillation and small signal analysis event monitors
• Enriched PQ dataset (retaining all phase info)
• Simultaneous multiple interval data streams
• Advanced PQ event monitors
• Large pre & post synchro waveform buffer
• Higher harmonic bands & prevailing phasors
• IEC61000-4-30 (Ed 3.0) Class-A certified
• Automated event grouping & classification
• PMU, Modbus, DNP3 & EN50160 (SCADA)
• Fast parameter update speed (one per cycle)
• Built-in 4x high speed event inputs & outputs
• Lua-based edge computing sandbox
• Custom applications e.g. FCAS & Fast FCAS
• Four quadrant time-of-use tariffs
• Combined billing
• Separate import, export & nett powers
• Separate import/export bills for prosumers
• Multiple interval data with separate channels for each interval
• Synchronised grid event snapshots through the XrossTrigger® mechanism
• 50kHz fixed sampling rate
• GPS time synchronised to within ~100ns
The transformation of the power grid demands an evolution in monitoring & management.
By placing processing power at the point of measurement, VECTO makes grid-wide, synchronised comparisons possible, allowing engineers to focus on a specific point on the grid or many points at once. Instant notifications are sent the instant an event occurs, with high resolution recording and automated grouping and matching for post analysis.
VECTO provides the functionality of five systems in one for a cost effective, scalable and flexible solution that integrates seamlessly with your existing hardware.
Through advances in edge computing, big data analysis & data visualisation, VECTO delivers a comprehensive view across more than 9,000 simultaneous parameters.
Learn more about the exceptional capabilities of the VECTO 3 devices. Get a download link sent to your email now:
Power Analyser | Power Quality Analyser | Micro Synchrophasor Analyser | Digital Fault Recorder | PMU | Modbus, DNP3, IEC61850 protocols
GPS time synchronised to within 100ns
data is rated and profiled on device